[Theforum] Responsible public list practices

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue May 7 16:01:24 CDT 2002

aardvark wrote:
>>From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
>>
>>'highly likely' seb? wtf. that bad an email has happened once. in 38
>>months and over 200,000 email messages.
>

> i'll take that as a promise that it's the last...

i didnt say that, and i don't expect it either...

> and has the new HTML-friendly posting system been around for 28
> months?  nope...  spam before that?  nuh uh....

i'd hate to break it to ya aard, but there was spam before that too.

> not from a trusted source, methinks...

thanks, i'm interested to hear the response from seb

> i have a suggestion --
>
> i don't *want* any new features...
>
> i just want it to not *suck* right now.

man you've got lots of suggestions lately, although maybe you're still
playing devils advocate.. its hard for me to tell, maybe i'm just being
'dim' though.

thanks for your support