[Theforum] Re: Responsible public list practices

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue May 7 16:17:15 CDT 2002

aardvark wrote:

>>'dismissed' this issue either, the first couple times i explained it
>>very carefully just why thelist is the way it is. when the same
>>questions which i'd answered came back up, yes, i dismissed them with
>>a reference to an archive post..
>

> from today:
> "i don't really feel like responding to the rest of this atm, sorry. i am
> working on new features if i could ever drop out of my email client
> and back into my editor."
> that is dismissive... you may not think so, but imagine how seb felt
> when his frustration was answered with "i don't ... feel like
> responding..."

lets at least finish the sentance and stop with the selective quoting
bullshit. i finished that off with 'atm' or 'at the moment'.
if seb has a problem with me not immediatly addressing everything, i
think he'd let me know.

when you originally said i was being dismissive, i thought you were
referering to a past incident, and thats what i responded to.

you'll need better bait than that.

>>>they also contacted me because they know i closed theforum
>>>down...

would you mind sending me the messages you got? I'd just like to get a
feel for what other people are saying, and maybe address some of their
concerns.

i'm also wondering why thechat list is getting cc'd by you? shouldn't
they be able to address that on their own? or are you looking for a
crowd? just wondering.