[Theforum] Responsible public list practices

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Tue May 7 16:31:41 CDT 2002

Miriam Frost wrote:

> errr, I was +10-ing the concept of a real discussion and vote. Voting to
> vote, if you will. But only after I'd heard some other PsOV.

i actually don't see the reason for all this discussion, my guess would
be that it would be quicker for list administrators to recognize members
posting from alternate emails (or aksing members to to the doulbe-sub +
nomail trick) than adding spam to their filters. but i don't manage a
list like the ones being discussed.

javier