responsibility sharing (was: Re: [Theforum] quick change)

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue May 7 21:03:40 CDT 2002

From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>

| now, btw, is a *great* time to finalize the responsibility sharing,
| because it seems i'm the *only* one with access right now and
| that's, well, A Bad Idea(tm)...

as I said on the admin list earlier tonight, when this was brought up
there:

"i suggest we start by looking at
http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/AccessNeeds where interest and
skillsets have already been defined. on that page 9 persons have shown
interest
and volunteered to manage lists and i'm pretty sure there are others as
well (including some of those that helped managing it while dan was in
chile)."

and then there's also the Fact Finding Mission that Michele started. I'm
pretty sure there are names there that should be on the list management. Do
step up, this particular bus needs to be filled now and we need to make
sure that we're well covered with regards to the different timezones.

I'm more than willing to remove myself from that list of names, for any
other GMT-ish timezone person in there that wakes up early in the morning
;)

so. anyone up for some web-based list management?

*the challenging one*