[Theforum] Responsible public list practices

Brian W King bking at impact-technologies.com
Wed May 8 08:45:15 CDT 2002

Down boy!!
-my goodness, people are starting to place bets on the dog fight that is
about to ensue!

You had a lot of valid points, but the need for the number of pokes in the
eyes was probably not there.
- You have dually noted your opinion on this and I doubt that anyone
questions how strongly you feel about it.  I haven't read the 50+ posts
after this yet, I am still catching up, but it is very difficult to respond
to your arguments when you have coupled the opposing argument with words
like you have used.  You insinuated that anyone who opposes your stance is
'stupid' and an 'idiot'.  Don't get me wrong, I agree with your position,
but please try not to tell others that they are stupid for not feeling the
same, it's not necessary.

Brian