[Theforum] Re: Zope and NN

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed May 8 21:54:13 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Dorman" <rwd at csi1st.net>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 3:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Theforum] Re: Zope and NN

> [snip]
>
> I even have a box that is currently a Linux work station that could be
> re-built to function as a server dedicated to Wiki.

Similar offer here if need be - I'm just building up this Sun Ultra 1 I
bought this week, and it should have either Solaris 8 or Debian Linux 2.2r6
(woody) on it within a couple of days - I'd be happy to temporarily host any
evolt dev resources ... as would the rest of my server farm here :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'