[Theforum] list management

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat May 11 11:53:01 CDT 2002

> From: "Holographic ..Alan.." <holographic at members.evolt.org>
[...]
> But can't seem to see any resent conclusions or decisions regarding
> this. Has it been put on the back burner.
>
> I am still going through the archives as I said so I will apologise
> now if I have missed something.

nup, no decisions or recommendations have been made...

so far, this is where i think we stand:

- any list admins we add now are an interim solution until we work
out a final policy for this stuff...

- there is a list on the wiki of people interested...

- i've suggested that i shouldn't be handing out the access, as it is
not my decision, however, i would love to speed this up as sometimes
i do things that keep me away from email for upwards of 12 hours (how
sad is that?)...

so, can we get a vote rolling on some names?  how does that sound?

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself