[Theforum] Hosting

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed May 15 11:42:42 CDT 2002

the ia list still has a bit of traffic on it as of monday, not sure what
the status is.. its minimal however.

the konstrukt list is a web-dev list for polish folks who don't speak
english.. a fellow asked about splitting thelist up sometime last fall
for a polish version, and i told him he could just run one through leo.