[Theforum] meo (was: [Fwd: Re: [xxxchat] My situation (plight of a newbie)])

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Fri May 17 00:06:18 CDT 2002

Guys,

I'm aware that most of you are conentrating your efforts on saving leo/weo
(which of course should be the highest priority). However I've been
inspired by the following email to look at trying to save weo - get it a
new box, and look for hosting for it. If no one else wants to step forward
to look after meo, I'll handle it.

If I'm going to look after this, I'm going to need to know:

a) what box does meo have? full hardware details...
b) how much of the boxes capibilities is it using? whats it's growth like?
c) how much bandwidth is meo using?
d) If I contact hosting companies / hardware companies / meo members for
this am I allowed to use on behalf ov evolt?
e) What concessions can I give for sponsorship? along the lines of the
sponsorship thread started up by adrian wrt company sponsorship?

Thanks

Lach