[Theforum] FundRaising and Hosting/Move Solutions Proposal

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon May 20 00:13:35 CDT 2002

isaac wrote:
>It might be an option worth considering to host LEO and MEO at CSI, but
>BEO and WEO/FEO/TEO elsewhere.

Once we've secured a home for (at least) our primary services, we will
have plenty of time to consider other options like you've suggested above.

But, I don't quite think now is the time to consider trying to find x
number of hosts and x number of transports rather than 1 host and 1
transport (which is already taken care of).

Lord knows we've got enough to figure out to handle one new host and one
move.

Remember, we've got seven months to:

1. research potential hosts
2. make a deal
3. plan fundraising efforts to cover cost
4. build sites, make deals with manufacturers, get shit rolling for #3
5. arrange physical transport of boxes
6. execute the move (physical and otherwise)
7. put out any remaining fires

Things are already rather complicated. Let's try to keep them as simple as
possible. After we've accomplished the above, we can talk all we want
about better distribution of services without the crunch of a 7-month
timeline.

Not to rain on your parade... just trying to keep things focused.

Michele would do such a better job...

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com