[Theforum] finding a home for weo & leo

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Mon May 20 09:37:38 CDT 2002

On Monday, May 20, 2002, at 03:28  pm, William Anderson wrote:

>> Martin wrote:
>>
>>> It's simple due diligence - making sure that we do something this
>>> significant correctly, rather than just expediantly.
>>
>> i agree, but perhaps you can translate that into english
>
> We are making sure we are dotting all our i's and crossing all our t's.
>
> I for one think Ron's offer will suffice ...

It could well do, but until we have objective criteria to assess it
against, then we won't know.

I'm also very wary of falling into the 'starts temporary and becomes
permanent by default' situation.

If we're doing things by default, rather than by choice, then we are not
running this organisation at all, and we might as well disband this
group and all go home for all the good we're doing. We would be failing
evolt.org simply because we can't be bothered to do anything better.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,