Prioritisation vote: [Theforum] Re: meo

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon May 20 19:23:57 CDT 2002

.jeff wrote:
>truth is, meo services 200+ members, but doesn't really offer anything to
>non-members, unless they join us.  the same isn't true of beo.  it helps
>everyone.

Actually, the truth is that I can't use ls very well. Somehow I produced
incorrect directory count.

Only reason I double-checked is that remembered hitting our 1000th member
a while ago.

We currently have 853 accounts, and that is after removing accounts which
haven't been used in a good while.

So, meo serves over 850 members of evolt.org is growing steadily,
constantly.

anywho, dunno if that changes anything. i just wanted to make sure we had
our facts straight.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com