[Theforum] RE: Prioritization vote: [The forum] Re: meo

Holographic ..Alan.. holographic at members.evolt.org
Tue May 21 07:09:20 CDT 2002

>another "fantastic" example is this page:
>http://download.com.com/3001-2248-5665983.html

>WHY THE FUCK are download.com users pulling a file from our servers?  we
>can't afford to let meo account holders use however much bandwidth they'd
>like.

Hiaz

OK now .Jeff has found these can we put a stop to them? Who has the access to do this? Who usually looks out for them?

Or will we have to talk for a few weeks. Then vote about terminating them. Then forget about them?

meo is a privilege and I thing we should come down hard on people that abuse it. I would hate to loose my meo account. I use mine for testing new ideas and pre production evaluation.

Lets not let meo die......

Alan