[Theforum] meo abuse - archive note to come back to

Ben Phillips ben at inchima.com
Tue May 21 10:13:55 CDT 2002

> If the purpose of meo hosting is to allow people to learn,
> then sites hosted there shouldn't be production sites...

> I think it's fine to *run* movable type or whatever on meo,
> as long as it's mirrored elsewhere (using wget or whatever)
> for production purposes.

what exactly is a production site? does this mean that i can't use my
meo space as a place for messing around with stuff in the form of a
personal site, if people are going to be looking at my site?

where exactly is the line drawn? now that everything is becoming more
rigid and rule based at evolt.org, it would be nice to have some
official rules for what is and isn't allowed on a member's site.

benji.