[Theforum] Re: list admin -- vote?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue May 21 14:06:52 CDT 2002

> From: "Warden, Matt" <mwarden at mattwarden.com>
>
> >please keep in mind, being a list admin means, at the very least,
> >getting a few hundred messages a day of bounce notifications... when
> >i started, it was over 1500, but i've got it down to about 800 now...
>
> actually, that's only for *the* list admin who is set up as an alias
> to thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
>
> so, this really isn't the case.

i was under the impression it could be configured to allow for
multiple list admins... like martin's done with thechat...

> i don't get bounces, and neither will anyone else who becomes a list
> admin. just you. used to be dan.

handing out password != listadmin to me... i was figuring the
admins would get the traffic, and those who didn't want it could
simply have access...

doesn't matter much to me, but i figured it was worth bringing up to
the others who wanted to help out...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself