[Theforum] Re: meo

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Wed May 22 01:08:46 CDT 2002

aardvark wrote:

>>From: Ron Dorman <rwd at csi1st.net>
>>
>>as you read my other posts I think you will understand.
>>

> sorry, no...
>
> you told elfur your intention was getting people to ponder... but
> "people" in this case was john, and "ponder" included slandering
> me...

ok, people refereed to all members of this list, the people thinking and
planning for evolt.org.  getting them to ponder what is going on and
where it is taking evolt.org.  i am sorry that it came across as
slandering you, it is clear in the posts in the thread that i am not.

> you told isaac the list drop generalization was directed at totc,
> which is a closed list, and theforum, which is at its highest
> subscriber count ever (93)...  traffic drops are punctuated, and
> quite normal on theforum...  you said "all lists" in your post, which
> also is not accurate, since the numbers don't bear it out...

that is based on the number of posts i have received, what i am seeing
come into my folders, not on the subscription lists.

> you also told isaac your intent was to indicate i was doing my best
> for evolt.org, despite your statement that i am not one of "the few"
> involved in the progress, that i only had a "hard on" for sub-only...

i did no state state "involved in the progress".  you misread the
statement.  my use of hardon was not the best but in american
inferences; someone who goes after what they perceive to be needed until
it is done.

> nope, you had two posts to bolster your opinion, but you
> backpedaled...

don't think so.  i think they enforced my opinion.

> i'd feel better if you stuck to your original opinion...
>
> i still suggest you call a vote on anything/anyone you think is not
> performing appropriately, it might make this stuff come to resolution
> faster if we can get past it all...
>
> failing that, let's move on to the next topic please...

generating funds for evolt.org would be my suggestion.

Ron D.