[Theforum] Once More, with Design

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Thu May 23 15:18:23 CDT 2002

> I think if we're going to get down into the nitty gritty of design we
> should have a separate list for those interested, just like thesite.
> I'll be happy to elaborate on my skill set there, or here, whichever.
I prefer a separate list, too; it makes it a *lot* easier to sort things
through. And it takes less than a minute to set up a new mail rule... I'd
see no problem with doing it in the current thesite list, but we're talking
so much discussion about *what* to do, I'd almost rather keep thesite at lists
to what *is* being done. Staging area / Production. Know what I mean?

> We should absolutely pin down IA before any redesign efforts are done.
Totally...

> >I know I've seen a design proposal somewhere but can't find it.
> ?
Um, I dunno. It was pretty simple, had a lot of dotted css borders (it was
*not* orange, though) and reminded me of Adobe. That's all I can remember.

> Fab.
Rock on!!

take care,
Miriam

PS - my portfolio linked on my Wiki page is down at the moment.
<mumble>Stupid dns servers.... </mumble>

--
http://www.dynagirl.com
panicking the kernel since 1971