[Theforum] Once More, with Design

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Thu May 23 17:16:37 CDT 2002

Miriam Frost wrote:

> Also, if you can
> elaborate on your design skill set, that'd be great.

skillset? i've been know for being good at 'solving problems'
i can elaborate on that later ;)

> Let's get talking. I
> know that some people prefer to have a separate list; should we do that?
> Should we not?

both options make sense to me, i'll wait for more arguments

> Please take a look at Javier's fabu IA diagram:
> http://members.evolt.org/mantruc/evolt-ia/

thanks for the 'fabu' part, i had committed - via irc- with mimi to do
some progress on that two weeks ago, and although i did sit in front of
my computer for that purpose that weekend, i could not put a single
click on evolt stuff :( - for contextual reasons of that particular date
- but once we get the conversation rolling back again, i'll surely get
my ass back on track.

> Here are the results from the neato SurveyMonkey Survey taken in January:
> http://five2one.org/evolt/evoltsurveyresults.html

my proposal was based on the cualitative feedback that is not on that page,
but it's transcribed in mine, so we don't have to start from scratch

> I know I've seen a design proposal somewhere but can't find it.

psst!

http://members.evolt.org/isaac/evolt/redesign3.gif

this page is a proposal for some changes in the layout, not up to graphics design level
http://members.evolt.org/mantruc/evolt-ia/new_evolt_wirefreame_contact.pdf

i know it's not really solid yet, but it's a discussion-starter at least

...your's truly...

--
javier
http://mantruc.com