[Theforum] Re: funding options

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu May 23 19:08:06 CDT 2002

javier wrote:
>anyway i'd like to know what matt thinks about it, since he's been quite
>involved with meo

I've been silent about the issue because I'm in the minority and I don't
have a strong arguement for my position other than rhetoric about the
spirit of meo.

All I will say is that, if we institute mandatory payment for meo, I'm not
gonna be on the crew that shakes down our members for their $3 every
month.

IME, every client eventually doesn't pay on time. With 850 people and
rising, that's going to be a hell of a hassle.

But, like I said, it's a non-issue if it isn't an hassle to me. ;-)

Also, I think sending an email survey to the meo account holders is not a
good idea. Sending them a link to a surveymonkey (or whatever) survey
would be a better option.

thanks,

--
mattwarden