[Theforum] meo box change..

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Fri May 24 09:34:27 CDT 2002

.jeff wrote:

> i know it's your hardware, but some form of warning would have been nice.
> when are you planning on reclaiming the hardware in its entirety?  will meo
> account holders get at least enough warning to get the stuff out of their
> meo space?

don't 'correlate' me disabling a complimentary service which was
provided to a few privledged people with an overall tendancy to fuck meo
accounts out of their space.

> where was the vote to make changes to the faq?

ya.. it was close, but the yea's edged out the nay's by a slim 1-0 margin.

> can further changes to meo wait until meo is off that box please?
>
> i suppose the rush to do things like this on the meo box has to do with
> this?
>
> http://five2one.org/djc/stdio/index.cfm/daddy/show/mommy/203
>
> in all fairness, you did say evolt.org had until January to get things
> squared away.  i can appreciate your excitement to get moving on the "next
> big thing", but i'm sure not the only one that'd appreciate some
> understanding for a short while.

you're jumping to conclussions, but thats your right. me offering to
host till january didn't come with the clause that i put things i want
to do on hold untill everythings sqaured away with evolt.org either.