[Theforum] FundRaising and Hosting/Move Solutions Proposal

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri May 24 12:52:07 CDT 2002

Hi Ron,

I know I'm behind in my reading, dang merger  ;-)  ...

Just wanted to throw a hearty "Thanks!" your way for thinking this through and bringing this up.

We've got a lot of "process oriented" folks here, (Gee - on a tech community list? Go Figger!), so many of us (and I'm certainly one) may come off sounding a bit rude or insensitive from time to time because we are focusing on the desired end result and not necessarily on the most "pc" route to get there.

Just wanted to make sure you also understood that we really do appreciate the opportunity.

Thanks,

RonL.