[Theforum] Once More, with Design

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Fri May 24 12:51:43 CDT 2002

Hear, hear to what Marlene said.

I can pipe up with ideas about funding when I have them, and can contribute
my more than 2 cents when the time comes to charge for meo and stuff. I
can't do a thing about hosting.

What I can do is design and that stuff. If we hold off on even talking about
it until the hosting is ticketyboo, we're a looooong way off from *ever*
having a new look.... and seriously, you're right, I don't think that
working on this concurrently would harm anything. In fact, it might be nice
and encouraging for people to see something concrete and happy progressing.
I think we should go for it.

+1 to [theredesign]

rock on,
Miriam