[Theforum] community vs. corporations (was: funding options)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon May 27 17:48:26 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Martin Burns" <martin at easyweb.co.uk>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Theforum] community vs. corporations (was: funding
options)

> On Monday, May 27, 2002, at 12:42  am, William Anderson wrote:
>
> > the other option is to spend some money with an outfit like
> > WorldPay, who
> > accept payments in a variety of currencies with a variety of credit
> > cards
> > (Visa, MC, Discover, etc)
>
> Which would cover all eventualities in all countries I think.
>
> Costs? Dependencies? I wouldn't expect that to be *easy*

worldpay have a startup cost, and take a cut of your incomings ... don't
have the numbers in front of me (am offline in a hotel), but
http://www.worldpay.com/ should be a good start.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'