[Theforum] Re: evolt.org stuff

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Mon Jun 3 23:35:13 CDT 2002

isaac wrote:

<snip>

> Lachlan or Hugh (can't remember now) made a start:
>
> http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/EvoltEvangelism
>

> It would help if you could identify specific implementations of this text,
> and what you want to achieve. i.e., is this JUST to get hosts to give us a
> good hosting deal?

I think Matt's intention was to have marketing develope a good PR
piece/s explaining why donating (hosting, software, services, etc.) to
evolt.org would be a good thing to do.

This PR peice/s could be a good compliment to our Request For Bids for
hosting, requests for software (and/or licenses for software), etc.

I think the immediate request was PR for hosting services so we can find
a host and keep evolt.org living (we have a few good offers on the table
now. if we look for very high level hosting like level3 it is necessary).

Ron D.