[Theforum] New evolt resource idea

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at cph.org
Wed Jun 5 10:50:57 CDT 2002

Said Martin Burns on thelist:

> ...content managers are discouraged from buying
> random HTML and 'web design' books which contain
> the errors we all know and love...

How about library.evolt.org, with "approved" and/or recommended books by
fellow evolters? We could have reviews, comments on each book, etc... and
the "buy this book" link(s) could be a referral link, so evolt gets a few %
of each book sale.

The categorization is important: ASP books, PHP books, accessibility,
usability, etc...

I'm sure this has been discussed in some form before, but I'd love to find
out what my fellow (and more experienced) evolters think are the "good"
books out there.

-Ken