[Theforum] New evolt resource idea

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Thu Jun 6 11:09:05 CDT 2002

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/associates/join/operating-agreement.html/102-7790328-9429735>>

> I'm not seeing that, Lachlan. Could you point out which section
> that's in?

sec 4. p4. d)
 in any way modify, redirect, suppress, or substitute the operation of any
button, link, or other interactive feature of our site; - fine line, imho.
we're not modifying it ourselves, but we're telling our members how to.

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org