[Theforum] hosting... where are we at right now?

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri Jun 7 14:13:34 CDT 2002

[snip Mr Burns]

> ok. how are these things related to ron's offer though?

Only slightly:  the one thing (for me the one that matters)
about which we have no idea whatsoever from Ron - so far -
is a price quote.

I guess everyone's started waiting for Sysadmin to draft
requirements first.  Which is a mistake.  Let's start with
asking Ron for a quote on replicating what we have, then
start arguing about what we're going to drop when theforum
belatedly realises that we're not even close to *that*
amount of money :-)

Not to say that Sysadmin shouldn't carry on with what it's
doing, merely that it is possible for *this* group to do more
than one thing at a time...

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com