[Theforum] Wild Fundraising Idea

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Fri Jun 14 21:04:49 CDT 2002

Hello all :

	I'm new to this list (I was on thelist for a while). I always
wanted to bring this up, and hopefully this is the right place. What
about having a "Evolt recommends" section? We could have reviews on
pertinent software (text editors, database, etc.). We could hold a
contest ... sort of like ... vote for your best editor. Not only would
this give us greater visibility (we could create graphics that the
authors could post on their sites), but perhaps we could garner some
revenue from this.

	I'm not a marketing/business person, so I may not know what I'm
talking about. I apologize if this is the wrong list to put this up on.

Regards,
Burhan Khalid