Tagwear queries (was RE: [Theforum] wiki down)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 15 12:29:28 CDT 2002

> From: Joel Canfield <joel at spinhead.com>
> >
> > I have money *now.* If I could get an evolt.org baseball cap
> > and denim shirt, I'd never wear anything else.

yep...

> > Except pants. I would wear pants.

i'm not wearing any...

and i feel fine..

> > I've been seriously out of the loop due to the constraints of
> > my real life, but if someone will outline where we are with
> > tagwear, I will tap my marketing contacts and see if I can
> > contribute in some way.
> >
> > 1. Does any physical inventory exist?
> > 2. Does any design exist, beyond the logo?
> > 3. Have we used vendors in the past which we'd like to use
> > again? Do we have any lessons learned regarding tagwear
> > vendors? 4. Do we still have the survey results for the
> > questions regarding tagwear? 5. Has there been discussion of
> > what 'tagwear' includes? Just caps, caps and T-shirts, a
> > custom evolt.org Mini Cooper S, mouse pads?

1. no.

2. yes, but i can't find the latest -- i can, however, show you a
sample from our first foray, which is now over 2 years old (don't
look at the source code, and no, we aren't using this):
http://staging1.algonquinstudios.com/
UID:	evolt
PWD:	w3rd

3. i've actually been talking to my schwag guy about doing hats... i
like the hats he's done for my company...
http://roselli.org/photos/evolt.org_visits_toronto/grumpypants.asp

4. http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/survey/ appears to be
offline... but i think javier has them, if anyone can re-post them...
oddly, i never made offline backups...

5. initially it was clothing... could be anything...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself