Tagwear queries (was RE: [Theforum] wiki down)

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Sat Jun 15 13:40:17 CDT 2002

Martin Burns wrote:

> On Saturday, June 15, 2002, at 06:34  pm, Joel Canfield wrote:
>
>> Do we know who else might be working on this already?
>

> If it ain't on the TagWear wiki page, no-one.

I added to the TagWear Wiki a few weeks ago, and offered the box and
phpShop cart to get it up and running.  I proposed phpShop cart because
it has support for PayPal, AuthorizeNet and a couple other processing
gateways.  Also has zone shipping modules for UPS, Fedex and USPS,
capability for handling options on items (colors for shirts, size of the
shirt, the 'tag' to be screened on the shirt, etc.)

I think aardvark and isaac had done site designs for TagWear and
aardvark posted links to some of that.

Michelle had scanned some things from Chris Snowman's catalog and I have
sent an email inquiring about them.

Other than what's mentioned here and on the Wiki, I am aware of nothing
else going on.

Ron D.