[Theforum] Re: [Content] Mail Alert! - Sat Jun 22 31226

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Jun 22 19:24:18 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Garrett Coakley" <garrett at polytechnic.co.uk>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Theforum] Re: [Content] Mail Alert! - Sat Jun 22 31226

> On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:04:25 +0100 "William Anderson" <neuro at well.com>
> wrote:
>

> > like i said, check the proftpd.conf (usually in /etc) to see if
> > anonymous connections are set to be refused.
>

> You must've missed the bit in my previous mail where I said:
>
> > Hmmm. I'm having a look at the config, but I don't see anything
> > wrong.
>
> *:p
>
> So ummm... what I said *;)

And you must have missed the bit in my previous mail where i said :p

:)

can anyone have a gander at leo/beo and see what the issue is?  My shell
access has yet to return, so I can't see :(

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'