[Theforum] Re: [Content] Mail Alert! - Sat Jun 22 31226

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Jun 23 08:59:31 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "John Handelaar" <genghis at members.evolt.org>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 11:59 AM
Subject: RE: [Theforum] Re: [Content] Mail Alert! - Sat Jun 22 31226

> [beo ftp probs]
>
> Garrett and William will be aware that it looks
> like Dean has found the *cause* (you can't do multiple
> named FTP servers on the same port and IP address),
> and now it's up to sysadmin@ to find a fix.
>
> Hold tight...

"Let's do this thing"

[cue movie trailer music]

"Coming soon ..." [cue explosions and footage from another movie] "... get
ready ..." [cue brief subliminal footage of people 'at it'] "... for the
ride ..." [cue huge explosion with spinning sysadmin at leo CG logo whooshing
from it] "... of your life!"

i'll prod dean about my shell access (he said it was fixed, but it still
isn't - probably me being crap about passwords again)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'