[Theforum] Donations (WAS: RE: announcement)

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Jun 27 11:39:58 CDT 2002

On Thursday, June 27, 2002, at 05:31  pm, William Anderson wrote:

>> 2) Their small business online banking app requires Windows/IE as it
>> depends on an Activex control (it's the old consumer online banking
>> app)
>
> *still*?

Yeah, the SB offering is lagging some way behind the retail one.

It was a good couple of years for dbPC to be rebranded as RoylineDirect
for SB customers, and now that retail have gone over to a sensible,
SSL-based platform, it'll presumably be a while before the SB guys move
over to it.

> Hmmm that's a bit poo then, isn't it ... :(

Yes. I pointed it out to them at the time, too.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,