FWD: Re: [Theforum] Downtime on Friday

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Thu Jul 11 16:24:00 CDT 2002

yes, clear thanks

"Daniel J. Cody" wrote:

> Not sure which list this came from, but this just got fwd'd to me, and I
> wanted to clarify the issue..

i wrote it to marketing, as a draft for discussion, if you're not subed to
marketing you weren't supposed to get it. no clue who f'wed it to you, i hope it
wasnt sent to the lists in that state (it says 'thatn')

> I don't know if thats much clearer, but if not, lemme know

clear enough, I actually had got it right from the start: even if our machines
went down in order to have the rest up it's all the UPS 'we' got (i thought there
was no need to explain in such detail to the masses)