[Theforum] Dan: evolt.org domain stuff

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Tue Jul 16 17:02:06 CDT 2002

Hey Dan,

(oops, meant to send this yesterday)

I've been trying to update the evolt.org domain registration
information, and was hoping Verisign would email the UN/PW and
account number information to me (since my address is the one that's
shown in their records), but instead they indicate they've sent the
info to you. Can you pass the info on to me (offlist, of course) so I
can update our account?

BTW, was there ever any progress on the Oracle (paper copy) and Cold
Fusion licenses? Is there anything I can do to help? I'd be happy to
contact Oracle myself about the paper license, especially since
they're right up the road and I could make a personal appearance.

We really need to get those resolved.

Thanks,
Marlene