[Theforum] Dan: evolt.org domain stuff

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Jul 18 13:35:50 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "John Handelaar" <genghis at members.evolt.org>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 6:27 PM
Subject: RE: [Theforum] Dan: evolt.org domain stuff

interesting - i use alabanza via clicknames.net for about 25 quid a year - i
get full delegated control of my domain and can host it on whatever
nameserver i choose.  And I often do.

> (PS:  I've had this laptop for three years, and
> that's the first time I've ever used the € symbol.
> Schweet - there it is again.)

Simple minds, eh? ;)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'