[Theforum] [DesDev] RE: [Content] Article cleanup issue

Martin Burns martin at evolt.org.uk
Tue Jul 23 08:34:35 CDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, aardvark wrote:

> anyway, if inbound links are preserved to articles in an 'archived'
> state, what remaining issues would there be?
>
> .jeff had already talked about allowing them in search results, but
> under an 'archived' header at the end of the results... anyone have
> an issue with that?

So if the article I'm looking for happens to be archived, I've got to
trail all the way to the bottom of the results to find it?

Relevance is relevance to the user, not necessarily what we define as
such.

Also starring in fine email     | "Names, once they are in common use, quickly
productions such as             | become mere sounds, their etymology being
martin at easyweb.co.uk            | buried, like so many of the earth's marvels,
martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com | beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie