[Theforum] content approval

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 23 23:47:37 CDT 2002

> From: "Matt Liotta" <mliotta at r337.com>
>
> Well that sucks. I mean I was looking to Evolt as a place I could put
> together a quick article in response to the needs of the community as
> revealed on mailing lists. If it takes just as long to publish an
> article here as it does say with someone like DevX; then it is more
> worth my while to get the $1000 that DevX pays per article.

that's a very good point (DevX pays $1k per article?)...

moving articles through the approval process has become something of
a slowed process lately.... partly because of an increased volume,
partly because of recent reorganizing of the team, etc...

valid excuses?  nah...

hopefully everyone else on [content] sees this email and the message
behind it as well...

not to say i'm guilt-free, but CFMX is out of my realm...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself