[Theforum] content approval

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Wed Jul 24 00:08:47 CDT 2002

Just to be honest... I swear I am not trying to be mean, but most of the
content that appears on Evolt would never make with commercial run
publications. Quite a number of Evolt "articles" are really nothing more
than tips and editorials. I don't think that is bad, but I would think
it would be better to classify them as such.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/