[Theforum] content approval

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Wed Jul 24 19:22:59 CDT 2002

Having just edited my article after some feedback I found out that the
article has to be re-approved. That of course makes sense, but then I
learn that the article won't be available at all until it has been
re-approved. Woah! Certainly it seems like a better approach would be to
leave the original article alone until the edit has been approved. Once
the edit is approved it could replace the original. I suddenly get the
sense that the Evolt CMS doesn't have version control. IMHO, it should.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/