[Theforum] status.evolt.org proposal

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Thu Aug 15 17:18:33 CDT 2002

Sounds good to me.  If we want this done right away, the eouk box
sounds like the one to go with.  We should have a secondary DNS out
there to resolve to seo when Ron's machines are off the network.

Later on to automate the page, if someone with some SNMP expertise
wants to try to hook all the servers up, I can try to help out.
Otherwise, we hack something together to have the eouk box poll the
other servers for status reports.

Dean