[Theforum] Re: [the****] Spam Email to my Evolt address?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Aug 22 00:50:53 CDT 2002

At 07:04 AM 22-08-02, rudy wrote:
>if you cannot admit that the problem is you exposing my email id
>inconsiderately and unnecessarily, and not my ability to deal with spam,
>then hey, you go your way, sonny, and i'll go mine, and we'll see when
>allah calls us both which one of us has pissed off more people

Gentlemen, gentlemen... if you're going to have a gladiator battle, at
least let us decide odds and place our bets first! :p

Seriously, is there some way we could hack MajorGumbo to use a regexp and X
out the email addresses in the body of an email before it makes it to the
archives? I could see that as an acceptable solution for all parties.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant