[Theforum] [Fwd: evolt.org permanant funding]

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Wed Sep 4 12:00:22 CDT 2002

Hi Randy,

Thank you.  I will get this forwarded to evolt.org and get things rolling.

Hello All,

After this post, I will keep the rest of this thread on theforum list.

I am forwarding this email from Randy Dorman of NetWorth Enterprises.
 Randy is my brother and he and his company have been working with me to
create the evolt.org affiliate program.

As he states in his email, the site for affiliate hosting services is
ready for review.  I will get the the final things in place and send a
review request to the admin groups later today with all the necessary
information for accessing and checking the site.

Our plan is to have the admin groups review/test for a couple of days
and then make changes and fixes.  After that we would like to have 10
people that are going to join the program do a controlled live test.  We
want to do this because the linux hosting sites will be created
automatically by our systems in production mode, and want to ensure we
have not missed anything.

Let's get the marketing machine cranking on the the announcement and
promotion of the affiliate program.  This program has the potential to
cover our expenses and then some so let's do the promotion well.  isaac
and marketing had started some things, but I don't know where he was on
them and I understand that he is very busy for the time being.

Ron D.