[Theforum] Re: [Fwd: evolt.org permanant funding]

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Wed Sep 4 16:38:18 CDT 2002

Matt Liotta wrote:

>I just want to state that if Evolt didn't maintain the browser archive
>finding hosting for free would be easy. Heck! I would even do it.

Welcome to it if you want it.  Although the browser archive uses a lot
of bandwidth, the sites and email use a lot too.

This is not about just covering hosting cost for evolt.org.  It is about
building a consistent income stream for evolt.org to cover hosting
costs, hardware costs, etc.  And also to allow us to grow, provide more
services to the people that look to evolt.org for learning and support
of their chosen fields, and to allow us to serve more people.

Ron D.