[Theforum] announcement to send (was: Affiliate Hosting Program Fund Raising)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Oct 23 11:36:25 CDT 2002

At 09:10 PM 23-10-02, Marlene Bruce wrote:

Great letter, Marlene.

I have only two small suggestions.

>A new supporter has stepped forward to help keep evolt.org alive.

Perhaps use "going" instead of "alive"?

>For every member who chooses to host one or more web sites with
>NetWorth's hosting service, evolt.org will receive 10% of the monthly
>hosting fee.

And perhaps add: "You don't pay any extra over the regular hosting cost."

>I can send it or someone else can. Where is this going again (thelist
>and where else)?

Go ahead and send it yourself. Thelist is where it should go. Members of
other lists are mostly thelist members anyway.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy