[Theforum] treasurer's report (was: ASAP [Fwd: RFP: css-discuss hosting])

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Nov 7 23:56:55 CST 2002

At 11:19 AM 08-11-02, Marlene Bruce wrote:
>What ever happened to the fundraising bar to be put on the home page?
>What do we need to do to get that in place?

Someone with FTP access has to make the changes to the home page template.
I'll wait for the sleeping American admins to wake up. I suppose a wee bit
of coding might be required to change the length of the bar, but very
little. You just have to set up a constant whose value changes every day
(hopefully) and use that.

Now if I only had the URL for Isaac's mock-up...
(Did we get around to creating the HTML for it?)

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy