[Theforum] treasurer's report II

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Fri Nov 15 10:11:30 CST 2002

Marlene Bruce wrote:

> Since I sent my accounting last week we've had four donations. Two of
> them were significant--$100 each--which brings our PayPal balance to
> $335.91 (plus the $36.32 check from Amazon which Martin will be
> forwarding to me = $372.23).

Has there been any further discussion about the "Wall of Fame"? I can't
remember if it was here or on the thesite that it was being discussed, but I
thought it was a good idea. We could set up a wall of fame for donors that
want to be on it - maybe with a link to their sites... That might convince
some companies to donate.... I know I'd love to be on the "Wall of Fame". It
might also get people to compete to donate the most, even if it's just in a
sub-conscious kind of way - "ohhh John Smith donated $50, I'll have to do
better than that".

It doesn't have to be a fancy tracking system. You could just say, if you
want to be listed on the "Wall of Fame" then write your name and web address
in the comments box on the PayPal site or send an email to
whatever at evolt.org.

Just a few thoughts...

Tara