[Theforum] treasurer's report II

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Nov 20 11:30:28 CST 2002

At 10:47 PM 20-11-02, Martin Burns wrote:
>Yes please, with the amount provided by deouk goin onto the 'total so far'
>figure each month.

It might be easier if just put it in at one shot for an annual total, IMHO.

So... to recap: $10,500 is our target figure, and $4600 (+change from
previous collection) is what we've collected so far.

Right-o. So we just need to make the changes to the home page template
then. I'm CC'ing this to desdev so folks with access to the home page
template can implement the necessary changes.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy