[Theforum] Books for prizes/review

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Wed Dec 4 08:15:25 CST 2002

Bruce Lawson wrote:
> We're feeling sorry and sore that the Content Management System
> book, Usable Shopping Carts aren't doing as well as they merit -but
> difficult to find people to review during the holiday season.

> There's a new book "Professional Web Graphics for Non Designers",
> co-authored by a Mr Roselli, that may be of interest, too

--------------
Hi all,

I'd *love* to review both of the Web Graphics and Accessibility books - they
are both up my alley. I don't know PHP/MySQL well enough, so I'm not
qualified to review the Shopping Cart book, but the CMS book I'd be happy to
review. I'd also love to review the glasshaus CSS book if no one else is
interested.

You may think I'm being ambitious, but I read 2-3 books a week, so I think I
can get through it all (maybe even before Xmas!). Luckily, the glasshaus
books aren't usually as heavy as, say, the "Unleashed" series. But if there
are any others that have the time and inclination to review these books, by
all means speak up.

Shall I send my address to you both of you offlist then?

Regards,
Tara