[Theforum] Competition proposal - votes please

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Thu Dec 5 07:50:41 CST 2002

Right. Here's the proposal, intended to balance between those who build
evolt.org through content, cash and general community membership.

* We give 3 copies to authors of articles submitted in December based on
article rating[1].
* We give 3 copies to evolt.org financial donors, picked randomly from
those who donate in December.
* We give 3 copies to random members of thelist.
* We give 1 copy to a random member of thechat.

The random list selections are announced on Christmas day, but not in
advance.

[1] Members of content are not eligible for this

___
Martin Burns
IBM Business Consulting Services
Tel: +44 0774 063 9985

We can handle distribution of the prize winning books, say 10 copies for
giveaways.
It might be a month's time before they get sent out; budgets shmudgets.

Bruce Lawson
brand manager
www.glasshaus.com

---